12 Apartments for Rent Near Santa Fe College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (95)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (56)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (113)
- Gainesville Furnished Apartments (17)
- Gainesville Luxury Apartments (183)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (117)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Alachua, FL Apartments (4)
- Newberry, FL Apartments (8)
- Ocala, FL Apartments (93)
- Middleburg, FL Apartments (2)
- Lake City, FL Apartments (13)
- Dunnellon, FL Apartments (5)
- Silver Springs Shores, FL Apartments (20)
- Palatka, FL Apartments (8)
- Citrus Springs, FL Apartments (33)
- Oakleaf Plantation, FL Apartments (32)
- Green Cove Springs, FL Apartments (5)
- Lakeside, FL Apartments (26)
- Hernando, FL Apartments (7)
- Fleming Island, FL Apartments (14)
- Pine Ridge, FL Apartments (7)
- Citrus Hills, FL Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Santa Fe College?
The average rent for an apartment near Santa Fe College is $2,070.