2,095 Accessible Apartments for rent in Aventura, FL
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Aventura Apartments with Garages (54)
- Aventura Apartments with Gyms (84)
- Aventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Aventura Apartments with Parking (82)
- Aventura Apartments with Pools (94)
- Aventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Aventura Furnished Apartments (36)
- Aventura Luxury Apartments (15)
- Aventura Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ojus Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hallandale Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- Surfside Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Miami Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dania Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Bay Village Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Aventura?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Aventura?
The minuscule municipality of Aventura, Florida, equidistant between Miami and Fort Lauderdale and a mile west of the Atlantic Ocean, came into being pretty much on the back of a napkin in the late 1960s. Southwest Airlines was also born with a paper napkin sketch. Sorry, off topic! The gleam in the developers' eyes stemmed from a quick idea for an upscale golf course and resort on some fill dirt, surrounded by man-made lakes and canals.
Those same developers probably envisioned other things as well. High-rise condominiums, perhaps. They were being built at the time on just about every other piece of available dirt in South Florida. What did eventually happen is that this community, which occupies only 3.2 square miles, grew to a population of about 36,000 people. That's dense by any standard, right? But, when you consider that one of the most popular (and expensive) malls in the area is also within the city limits, and an exclusive 18-hole golf course and upscale resort hotel occupy a good share of the ground space, you can see what has developed – pun intended – in the past five decades or so. Then there's the marina and the canals and a few streets. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Aventura with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Aventura. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.