146 Apartments for Rent in Aventura, FL with Gyms
- Aventura Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Aventura Apartments with Garages (10)
- Aventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Aventura Apartments with Parking (50)
- Aventura Apartments with Pools (98)
- Aventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Aventura Furnished Apartments (45)
- Aventura Luxury Apartments (15)
- Aventura Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Gyms (31)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Gyms (11)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Aventura?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Aventura?
The minuscule municipality of Aventura, Florida, equidistant between Miami and Fort Lauderdale and a mile west of the Atlantic Ocean, came into being pretty much on the back of a napkin in the late 1960s. Southwest Airlines was also born with a paper napkin sketch. Sorry, off topic! The gleam in the developers' eyes stemmed from a quick idea for an upscale golf course and resort on some fill dirt, surrounded by man-made lakes and canals.
Those same developers probably envisioned other things as well. High-rise condominiums, perhaps. They were being built at the time on just about every other piece of available dirt in South Florida. What did eventually happen is that this community, which occupies only 3.2 square miles, grew to a population of about 36,000 people. That's dense by any standard, right? But, when you consider that one of the most popular (and expensive) malls in the area is also within the city limits, and an exclusive 18-hole golf course and upscale resort hotel occupy a good share of the ground space, you can see what has developed – pun intended – in the past five decades or so. Then there's the marina and the canals and a few streets. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Aventura renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.