593 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Aventura, FL
- Aventura Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Aventura Apartments with Garages (54)
- Aventura Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Aventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Aventura Apartments with Parking (81)
- Aventura Apartments with Pools (93)
- Aventura Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Aventura Furnished Apartments (34)
- Aventura Luxury Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Aventura (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Aventura (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Aventura (8)
- Golden Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sunny Isles Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ojus Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hallandale Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- North Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ives Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pembroke Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bal Harbour Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Aventura?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Aventura?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Aventura?
The minuscule municipality of Aventura, Florida, equidistant between Miami and Fort Lauderdale and a mile west of the Atlantic Ocean, came into being pretty much on the back of a napkin in the late 1960s. Southwest Airlines was also born with a paper napkin sketch. Sorry, off topic! The gleam in the developers' eyes stemmed from a quick idea for an upscale golf course and resort on some fill dirt, surrounded by man-made lakes and canals.
Those same developers probably envisioned other things as well. High-rise condominiums, perhaps. They were being built at the time on just about every other piece of available dirt in South Florida. What did eventually happen is that this community, which occupies only 3.2 square miles, grew to a population of about 36,000 people. That's dense by any standard, right? But, when you consider that one of the most popular (and expensive) malls in the area is also within the city limits, and an exclusive 18-hole golf course and upscale resort hotel occupy a good share of the ground space, you can see what has developed – pun intended – in the past five decades or so. Then there's the marina and the canals and a few streets. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Aventura should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Aventura may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Aventura. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.