1,204 Apartments for rent in Thornton, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Thornton Accessible Apartments (17)
- Thornton Apartments with Garages (33)
- Thornton Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Thornton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Thornton Apartments with Parking (47)
- Thornton Apartments with Pools (29)
- Thornton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Thornton Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Thornton Furnished Apartments (5)
- Thornton Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Northglenn Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Welby Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Broomfield Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Commerce City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Erie Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brighton Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Thornton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Thornton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Thornton?
Why live in over-crowded Denver when there’s a swell ‘burb like Thornton just ten miles north? With 230 acres of open space, more than 40 public parks, easy commuting to Denver via I-25 and all of Colorado’s legendary resorts just mere hours away, Thornton is booming. There’s still plenty of screaming bargains to be had, however, making now the perfect time to start pounding the Thornton pavement on the quest for your dream rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Thornton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Thornton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.