1,074 Cheap Apartments for rent in Thornton, CO
- Thornton Accessible Apartments (15)
- Thornton Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Thornton Apartments with Garages (30)
- Thornton Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Thornton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Thornton Apartments with Parking (40)
- Thornton Apartments with Pools (33)
- Thornton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Thornton Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Thornton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Thornton Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Northglenn Cheap Apartments (8)
- Broomfield Cheap Apartments (25)
- Commerce City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Westminster Cheap Apartments (17)
- Lafayette Cheap Apartments (1)
- Denver Cheap Apartments (192)
- Louisville Cheap Apartments (6)
- Arvada Cheap Apartments (5)
- Englewood Cheap Apartments (9)
- Lakewood Cheap Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Thornton?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Thornton?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Thornton?
Why live in over-crowded Denver when there’s a swell ‘burb like Thornton just ten miles north? With 230 acres of open space, more than 40 public parks, easy commuting to Denver via I-25 and all of Colorado’s legendary resorts just mere hours away, Thornton is booming. There’s still plenty of screaming bargains to be had, however, making now the perfect time to start pounding the Thornton pavement on the quest for your dream rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Thornton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Thornton takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Thornton by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Thornton in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Thornton.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Thornton. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Thornton.