403 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Collins (51)
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (20)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (83)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (115)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (48)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (124)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (26)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (160)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (133)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (13)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (59)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (52)
- Timnath 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Loveland 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Wellington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Windsor 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Johnstown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Greeley 2 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Evans 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Longmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Firestone 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Niwot 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fort Collins?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Fort Collins?
How expensive are studio apartments in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fort Collins are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fort Collins near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fort Collins that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.