71 Furnished Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (15)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (64)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (82)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (29)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Fort Collins Furnished Luxury Apartments (17)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (101)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (8)
- Timnath Furnished Apartments (1)
- Loveland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Windsor Furnished Apartments (3)
- Greeley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Longmont Furnished Apartments (5)
- Niwot Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gunbarrel Furnished Apartments (1)
- Erie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (21)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Fort Collins?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Fort Collins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Furnished apartments in Fort Collins can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fort Collins as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.