298 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (16)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (66)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (84)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (35)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (105)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (16)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (128)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (24)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (41)
- Timnath Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Wellington Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windsor Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Johnstown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Berthoud Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Greeley Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Mead Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Evans Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fort Collins?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fort Collins?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fort Collins should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fort Collins may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fort Collins. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.