297 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Collins (33)
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (20)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (83)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (115)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (48)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (124)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (26)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (160)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (133)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (12)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (30)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (28)
- Timnath 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Loveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Johnstown 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Greeley 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Evans 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Longmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Frederick 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Niwot 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gunbarrel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Erie 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fort Collins?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Fort Collins?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fort Collins offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fort Collins, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.