54 Apartments in Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (16)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (82)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (101)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (40)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (90)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (23)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (137)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (112)
- Timnath Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Wellington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Windsor Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Severance Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Johnstown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greeley Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Evans Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Longmont Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fort Collins?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fort Collins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fort Collins renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.