324 Luxury Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (16)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (81)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (105)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (40)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (96)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (123)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (18)
- Fort Collins Furnished Luxury Apartments (15)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (24)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (47)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Collins (66)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Fort Collins (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Fort Collins?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Fort Collins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Luxury apartments in Fort Collins offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Fort Collins can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Fort Collins will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others