426 Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO with Garages
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (15)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (82)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (29)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (21)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (101)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Timnath Apartments with Garages (3)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (30)
- Wellington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Windsor Apartments with Garages (14)
- Severance Apartments with Garages (2)
- Johnstown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Berthoud Apartments with Garages (4)
- Milliken Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greeley Apartments with Garages (26)
- Evans Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fort Collins?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fort Collins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Fort Collins apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.