18 Studio Apartments for Rent in Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (17)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (56)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (78)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (31)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (19)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (100)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Fort Collins (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Fort Collins (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Collins (8)
- Loveland Studio Apartments (5)
- Windsor Studio Apartments (1)
- Johnstown Studio Apartments (2)
- Greeley Studio Apartments (6)
- Longmont Studio Apartments (4)
- Erie Studio Apartments (1)
- Boulder Studio Apartments (12)
- Lafayette Studio Apartments (1)
- Louisville Studio Apartments (2)
- Broomfield Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Fort Collins?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fort Collins?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Fort Collins living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Fort Collins during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.