139 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Torrance, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Torrance (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Torrance (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Torrance (9)
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (14)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (27)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (13)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (2)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (1)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Redondo Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lomita 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lawndale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rolling Hills Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Gardena 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palos Verdes Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manhattan Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Hawthorne 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rancho Palos Verdes 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Torrance provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Torrance. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.