480 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Torrance, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Torrance (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Torrance (11)
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (26)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (42)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (16)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (3)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (3)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Redondo Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lomita 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lawndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hermosa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Gardena 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Carson 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Torrance?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Torrance?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Torrance?
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Torrance offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Torrance, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.