465 Apartments for rent in Torrance, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Torrance (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Torrance (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Torrance (8)
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (32)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (50)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (21)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (3)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (2)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Lomita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lawndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Gardena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Torrance?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Torrance?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Torrance?
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Torrance offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Torrance. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Torrance can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.