636 Cheap Apartments for rent in Torrance, CA
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (22)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (41)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (15)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (2)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (2)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Redondo Beach Cheap Apartments (7)
- Hermosa Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Cheap Apartments (7)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Cheap Apartments (4)
- Carson Cheap Apartments (1)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (2)
- Long Beach Cheap Apartments (8)
- Paramount Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Torrance?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Torrance?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Torrance?
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Torrance takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Torrance by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Torrance in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Torrance.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Torrance. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Torrance.