2,215 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in San Bruno, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Bruno (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Bruno (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Bruno (2)
- San Bruno Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (8)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (7)
- San Bruno Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Bruno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- San Bruno Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Bruno Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Colma Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (415)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Bruno?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Bruno?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Bruno?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Bruno? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Bring your pink slip, checkbook and first born with you when you rent an apartment in San Bruno and try, please, to wrap your mind around the fact that there aren’t any inexpensive apartments here. Officially, the median rent in San Bruno is $1,465 a month. Don’t say we didn’t warn all you bargain hunters! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Bruno should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Bruno may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Bruno. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.