763 Apartments for rent in Escondido, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (7)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (16)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (28)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (21)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (2)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Poway Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (61)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Escondido?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Escondido?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Escondido?
"The Road to Escondido" is a Grammy-winning blues album by Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale that tips its hat to the city where the two artists have crossed paths.
Escondido sits in a shallow valley hemmed by rocky hills in the heart of northern San Diego County. A hundred miles south of Los Angeles and 30 miles north of San Diego, it is home to over 143,000 people across an elongated area of 37 square miles. But first, you need to find an apartment up in the hills, by the lake, in golf central, or in downtown? Decisions, decisions. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Escondido renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.