434 Short-term Apartments for rent in Escondido, CA
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (5)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (19)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (28)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (20)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (2)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- San Marcos Short-term Apartments (4)
- Poway Short-term Apartments (1)
- Vista Short-term Apartments (11)
- Carlsbad Short-term Apartments (7)
- Solana Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Oceanside Short-term Apartments (5)
- Del Mar Short-term Apartments (1)
- Santee Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Diego Short-term Apartments (64)
- El Cajon Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Escondido?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Escondido?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Escondido?
"The Road to Escondido" is a Grammy-winning blues album by Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale that tips its hat to the city where the two artists have crossed paths.
Escondido sits in a shallow valley hemmed by rocky hills in the heart of northern San Diego County. A hundred miles south of Los Angeles and 30 miles north of San Diego, it is home to over 143,000 people across an elongated area of 37 square miles. But first, you need to find an apartment up in the hills, by the lake, in golf central, or in downtown? Decisions, decisions. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Escondido takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.