1,892 Apartments for rent in Emeryville, CA with Balconies
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (19)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Piedmont Apartments with Balconies (7)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (132)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (275)
- Orinda Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (15)
- San Pablo Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Emeryville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Emeryville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Emeryville?
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Emeryville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.