1,329 Cheap Apartments for rent in Emeryville, CA
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Emeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (20)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Berkeley Cheap Apartments (12)
- El Cerrito Cheap Apartments (1)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (18)
- Oakland Cheap Apartments (78)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (199)
- South San Francisco Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Leandro Cheap Apartments (6)
- Corte Madera Cheap Apartments (5)
- Daly City Cheap Apartments (3)
- Martinez Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Emeryville?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Emeryville?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Emeryville?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Emeryville?
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Emeryville takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Emeryville by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Emeryville in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Emeryville.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Emeryville. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Emeryville.