2,388 Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA with Balconies
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (7)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (24)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (48)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (10)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Kensington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Piedmont Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (19)
- San Pablo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Orinda Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (163)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Berkeley?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Berkeley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Berkeley renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.