2,337 Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (16)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (18)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (15)
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (24)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (50)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (9)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (9)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kensington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Piedmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- San Pablo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Orinda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Berkeley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Berkeley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkeley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkeley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkeley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.