673 Furnished Apartments for rent in Avondale, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (9)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Avondale Apartments with Garages (42)
- Avondale Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (51)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (29)
- Avondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Avondale Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Avondale Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Avondale Luxury Apartments (85)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (5)
- Litchfield Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Goodyear Furnished Apartments (16)
- Youngtown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (20)
- Sun City Furnished Apartments (10)
- Sun City West Furnished Apartments (15)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (180)
- Surprise Furnished Apartments (26)
- Buckeye Furnished Apartments (13)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Avondale?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Avondale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Avondale?
Originally established as a ranching, farming, and agricultural community, this Sun Valley city has been trying to find its identity for decades. Avondale is located about 15 miles west of Phoenix and is part of a fairly indistinguishable bundle of developing cities, including Buckeye, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Tolleson.
In fact, the superlative you'll see most when you begin your apartment search in Avondale is "developing." Almost everything in the city is under construction, and in fact, the main image on the city's website is of home construction. This can be both good and bad in terms of your apartment hunt. Newer homes means a larger variety of amenities, and generally, less maintenance in terms of comfort and convenience. But, because most of Avondale's neighborhoods have been newly developed, the city has a distinctly suburban feel.
Avondale was also subject to a lot of foreclosures during the subprime mortgage debacle of 2007. Because of this, the city is currently offering a lot of incentives for buying up these abandoned homes. Because there are several empty homes throughout most parts of Avondale, you’ll have to walk around the surrounding blocks to really get a feel for your new neighborhood.
Most of Avondale’s shopping, nightlife and activities are centered around that suburban lifestyle that dominates a lot of Sun Valley cities. Large strip malls and chain restaurants at the edges of town are where residents usually go for a good time. Additionally, Avondale is home to the Phoenix International Raceway, where several NASCAR and other automotive races are held every year. See more
Furnished apartments in Avondale can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Avondale as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.