121 Apartments in Avondale
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (8)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Avondale Apartments with Garages (28)
- Avondale Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (40)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (27)
- Avondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Avondale Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Avondale Furnished Apartments (5)
- Avondale Furnished Luxury Apartments (5)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (12)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (9)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (34)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Avondale (1)
- Goodyear Luxury Apartments (99)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (172)
- Sun City Luxury Apartments (20)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1225)
- Surprise Luxury Apartments (108)
- Buckeye Luxury Apartments (110)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (191)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (14)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (151)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (199)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Avondale?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Avondale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Avondale?
Originally established as a ranching, farming, and agricultural community, this Sun Valley city has been trying to find its identity for decades. Avondale is located about 15 miles west of Phoenix and is part of a fairly indistinguishable bundle of developing cities, including Buckeye, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Tolleson.
In fact, the superlative you'll see most when you begin your apartment search in Avondale is "developing." Almost everything in the city is under construction, and in fact, the main image on the city's website is of home construction. This can be both good and bad in terms of your apartment hunt. Newer homes means a larger variety of amenities, and generally, less maintenance in terms of comfort and convenience. But, because most of Avondale's neighborhoods have been newly developed, the city has a distinctly suburban feel.
Avondale was also subject to a lot of foreclosures during the subprime mortgage debacle of 2007. Because of this, the city is currently offering a lot of incentives for buying up these abandoned homes. Because there are several empty homes throughout most parts of Avondale, you’ll have to walk around the surrounding blocks to really get a feel for your new neighborhood.
Most of Avondale’s shopping, nightlife and activities are centered around that suburban lifestyle that dominates a lot of Sun Valley cities. Large strip malls and chain restaurants at the edges of town are where residents usually go for a good time. Additionally, Avondale is home to the Phoenix International Raceway, where several NASCAR and other automotive races are held every year. See more
Luxury apartments in Avondale offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Avondale can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Avondale will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others