1,823 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Avondale, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (9)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Avondale Apartments with Garages (42)
- Avondale Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (51)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (29)
- Avondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Avondale Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Avondale Furnished Apartments (6)
- Avondale Luxury Apartments (85)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Avondale (31)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Avondale (1)
- Tolleson Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Litchfield Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Goodyear Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Youngtown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (133)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sun City West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (938)
- Surprise Pet Friendly Apartments (112)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Avondale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Avondale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Avondale?
Originally established as a ranching, farming, and agricultural community, this Sun Valley city has been trying to find its identity for decades. Avondale is located about 15 miles west of Phoenix and is part of a fairly indistinguishable bundle of developing cities, including Buckeye, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Tolleson.
In fact, the superlative you'll see most when you begin your apartment search in Avondale is "developing." Almost everything in the city is under construction, and in fact, the main image on the city's website is of home construction. This can be both good and bad in terms of your apartment hunt. Newer homes means a larger variety of amenities, and generally, less maintenance in terms of comfort and convenience. But, because most of Avondale's neighborhoods have been newly developed, the city has a distinctly suburban feel.
Avondale was also subject to a lot of foreclosures during the subprime mortgage debacle of 2007. Because of this, the city is currently offering a lot of incentives for buying up these abandoned homes. Because there are several empty homes throughout most parts of Avondale, you’ll have to walk around the surrounding blocks to really get a feel for your new neighborhood.
Most of Avondale’s shopping, nightlife and activities are centered around that suburban lifestyle that dominates a lot of Sun Valley cities. Large strip malls and chain restaurants at the edges of town are where residents usually go for a good time. Additionally, Avondale is home to the Phoenix International Raceway, where several NASCAR and other automotive races are held every year. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Avondale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Avondale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Avondale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.