200 Apartments for Rent in Battle Ground, WA with Garages
- Battle Ground Accessible Apartments (2)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Parking (10)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Pools (1)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Battle Ground Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Battle Ground Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orchards Apartments with Garages (17)
- Five Corners Apartments with Garages (6)
- Barberton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Garages (5)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Garages (11)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (95)
- La Center Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Battle Ground?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Battle Ground?
Despite its name, Battleground is famous for a fight that was never quite fought.
A long time ago (and in a galaxy not so far away), U.S. soldiers were dispatched to confront members of the Klickitat native tribe in Battleground. The U.S. captain actually resolved the issue peacefully -- but some town dwellers, itching for a fight, accused the captain of cowardice and mockingly named the site "Strong's Battleground," after him. Over the years, the name was shortened and then made official. Who would've thought a town of over 15,000 would have such a troubled, yet untroubled, past? See more
Battle Ground apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.