1,855 Apartments for rent in Hazel Dell, WA with Garages
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hazel Dell Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hazel Dell Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Garages (6)
- Barberton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Garages (2)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (50)
- Five Corners Apartments with Garages (4)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orchards Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (119)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hazel Dell?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hazel Dell?
Home of the famous Annual Parade of Bands with marching bands, horses, and politicians hailing from throughout Clark County and Vancouver, Washington. This parade takes place every year in May, and is the biggest parade in Southern Washington.
Just north of Vancouver, Washington lies the area known as Hazel Dell. It can hardly be referred to as a city, since it mostly consists of a few neighborhoods and shopping centers on either side of Interstate 5. Most people live here because they want to be in a quiet part of low-key Vancouver. See more
Hazel Dell apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.