277 Apartments for Rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR with Garages
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Garages (11)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (77)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (12)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (35)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (23)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Haven-Sylvan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Haven-Sylvan?
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
West Haven-Sylvan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.