1,147 Apartments for rent in Fairview, OR with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fairview Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairview Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fairview Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Troutdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (30)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (11)
- Washougal Apartments with Garages (9)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Orchards Apartments with Garages (7)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (87)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (10)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (136)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fairview?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fairview?
Fairview is home to one of the largest berry producers, known as Townsend Farms, which is family owned and operated. They are now three generations in and continue growing.
Oregon has a reputation for being a tree hugger state, but how can you help but love the outdoors with so much good natural stuff here? Fairview, like the rest of Oregon, is gorgeously lush, surrounded by lakes and waterways and still operational farms bursting with fresh, healthy and local (obviously) goodies. But, in addition to the great recreational opportunities and delicious eateries, there is also an assortment of thrilling cultural attractions, from native Indian lands to a historical two-room jail cell built in 1915. There are also annual festivals, something called a "Bike Rodeo" and outdoor markets. You'll never be at a loss for what to do here, and the people are just as friendly as the environment. All that and the big city of Portland are just minutes away. Why aren't you here yet? See more
Fairview apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.