815 Apartments for rent in Tacoma, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (37)
- Tacoma Apartments with Garages (81)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Tacoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Tacoma Apartments with Parking (141)
- Tacoma Apartments with Pools (38)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Tacoma Dog Friendly Apartments (140)
- Tacoma Furnished Apartments (18)
- Tacoma Luxury Apartments (174)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (143)
- Fircrest Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Browns Point Apartments with Balconies (3)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Fife Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Federal Way Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Spanaway Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tacoma?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tacoma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tacoma?
Greetings, future tenants of Tacoma! With a variety of affordable rental options, Tacoma is an attractive residential destination for budget-minded leasers, so we get the feeling it won’t take long to find your dream dwellings. So what do you say? Are you ready to fulfill your fate and find a place to call your own in the “City of Destiny?” Then stick with us, because your super sweet Tacoma digs may be just a few clicks away … See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tacoma renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.