905 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Holladay, UT
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (3)
- Holladay Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holladay Apartments with Parking (5)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Holladay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Holladay Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Holladay Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Holladay (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Holladay (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Holladay (4)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cottonwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Murray Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sandy Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Draper Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Holladay?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Holladay?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Holladay?
John Cusack fans are fanatical about his 1980s films, particularly one of the darkest (and funniest) - Better Off Dead. The grocery store scene was shot in Holladay’s local market, Dan's Foods, formerly located on South Wasatch Drive.
The first Holladay residents arrived in 1847, making it the oldest continuously occupied settlement in Utah. However, the community wasn’t actually incorporated until 1999. This came about when Holladay citizens decided that preserving the rural feel of the community was a priority, and they wanted to be sure that they would have their voices heard when important decisions were made. As a result, when you move to Holladay, you can expect lots of green – trees and foliage are one of the most often-cited favorite parts of Holladay living. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Holladay should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Holladay may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Holladay. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.