188 Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX with Gyms
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (29)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (45)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Coppell Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Highland Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Hebron Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Little Elm Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lewisville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lewisville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.