142 Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX with Gyms
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hebron Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Little Elm Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Plano Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Coppell Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Highland Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in The Colony?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in The Colony?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to The Colony renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.