4,289 Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX with Pools
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (32)
- Hebron Apartments with Pools (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Pools (6)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (19)
- Little Elm Apartments with Pools (3)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lewisville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lewisville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lewisville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.