3,011 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (30)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (44)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Coppell Short-term Apartments (5)
- The Colony Short-term Apartments (3)
- Carrollton Short-term Apartments (27)
- Corinth Short-term Apartments (3)
- Flower Mound Short-term Apartments (4)
- Grapevine Short-term Apartments (15)
- Little Elm Short-term Apartments (2)
- Farmers Branch Short-term Apartments (7)
- Addison Short-term Apartments (8)
- Irving Short-term Apartments (62)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lewisville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lewisville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.