2,766 Accessible Apartments for rent in Irving, TX
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (39)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (71)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Irving Apartments with Parking (75)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (75)
- Irving Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Irving Furnished Apartments (4)
- Irving Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
- Coppell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Euless Accessible Apartments (14)
- Farmers Branch Accessible Apartments (7)
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (9)
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Addison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Highland Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grand Prairie Accessible Apartments (19)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Irving?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Irving?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Irving?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Irving with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Irving. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.