230 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Irving, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Irving (41)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (3)
- Irving Accessible Apartments (41)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (31)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Irving Apartments with Parking (64)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (67)
- Irving Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (68)
- Irving Furnished Apartments (3)
- Irving Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (66)
- Coppell 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Euless 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Farmers Branch 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Grapevine 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Bedford 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Addison 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Grand Prairie 1 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Lewisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Southlake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Irving?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Irving?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Irving?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Irving offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Irving, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.