1,307 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lake Oswego, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Oswego Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Parking (29)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Pools (16)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Lake Oswego Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lake Oswego Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego Luxury Apartments (33)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- West Linn Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Short-term Apartments (4)
- Tigard Short-term Apartments (3)
- Milwaukie Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wilsonville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Oregon City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Beaverton Short-term Apartments (11)
- Portland Short-term Apartments (81)
- Canby Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sherwood Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lake Oswego?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lake Oswego?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Oswego?
Lake Oswego... where Portlanders sleep at night.
The Portland life can be a taxing one. Gourmet coffee cup after gourmet coffee cup, and hours spent finding that perfect pair of hipster pants mean that at the end of the grueling day, its nearly essential to find a quiet place to call home. For roughly 37,000 people, that place called "home" is nestled in the picturesque, sprawling waterfront land of Lake Oswego.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lake Oswego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lake Oswego takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.