51 Apartments in Columbus
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (80)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (297)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (245)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (134)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (222)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (406)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (135)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (228)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (373)
- Columbus Furnished Apartments (46)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (501)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (383)
There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio feels like I drove along for years. This midwest way of ease, it surrounds us. I can't deny the rhythm here, and as I pull away from riverside beside me, that high street never looked so good." (O.A.R. - "Road Outside Columbus").
Who likes Trivia? Name the capital of Ohio, the largest city in Ohio, and the Spanish explorer that discovered Cuba in 1492. Columbus, Columbus, Columbus! But who ever talks about Christopher Columbus anymore? Around here, it’s all about OSU football. You had better start sporting Buckeye colors before rolling into this town. See more
Finding condos for rent in Columbus is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Columbus may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Columbus that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.