512 Apartments for Rent in Columbus, OH with Garages
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (70)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (411)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (123)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (288)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (515)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (149)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (327)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (525)
- Columbus Furnished Apartments (42)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (721)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (531)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Whitehall Apartments with Garages (1)
- Worthington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Obetz Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (6)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Garages (2)
- Grove City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lincoln Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Groveport Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Columbus?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Columbus?
There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio feels like I drove along for years. This midwest way of ease, it surrounds us. I can't deny the rhythm here, and as I pull away from riverside beside me, that high street never looked so good." (O.A.R. - "Road Outside Columbus").
Who likes Trivia? Name the capital of Ohio, the largest city in Ohio, and the Spanish explorer that discovered Cuba in 1492. Columbus, Columbus, Columbus! But who ever talks about Christopher Columbus anymore? Around here, it’s all about OSU football. You had better start sporting Buckeye colors before rolling into this town. See more
Columbus apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.