123 Apartments for Rent in Columbus, OH with Gyms
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (70)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (411)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (242)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (288)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (515)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (149)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (327)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (525)
- Columbus Furnished Apartments (42)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (721)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (531)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Whitehall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Worthington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Groveport Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hilliard Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Columbus?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Columbus?
There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio feels like I drove along for years. This midwest way of ease, it surrounds us. I can't deny the rhythm here, and as I pull away from riverside beside me, that high street never looked so good." (O.A.R. - "Road Outside Columbus").
Who likes Trivia? Name the capital of Ohio, the largest city in Ohio, and the Spanish explorer that discovered Cuba in 1492. Columbus, Columbus, Columbus! But who ever talks about Christopher Columbus anymore? Around here, it’s all about OSU football. You had better start sporting Buckeye colors before rolling into this town. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Columbus renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.