32 Studio Apartments for Rent in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (69)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (418)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (249)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (125)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (306)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (525)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (146)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (379)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (570)
- Columbus Furnished Apartments (40)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (734)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (576)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Columbus (22)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Columbus (25)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Columbus (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Columbus?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Columbus?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Columbus?
There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio feels like I drove along for years. This midwest way of ease, it surrounds us. I can't deny the rhythm here, and as I pull away from riverside beside me, that high street never looked so good." (O.A.R. - "Road Outside Columbus").
Who likes Trivia? Name the capital of Ohio, the largest city in Ohio, and the Spanish explorer that discovered Cuba in 1492. Columbus, Columbus, Columbus! But who ever talks about Christopher Columbus anymore? Around here, it’s all about OSU football. You had better start sporting Buckeye colors before rolling into this town. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Columbus living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Columbus during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.