Find More Rentals By
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (12)
- New Haven Apartments with Balconies (25)
- New Haven Apartments with Garages (14)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (20)
- New Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- New Haven Apartments with Parking (38)
- New Haven Apartments with Pools (9)
- New Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- New Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- New Haven Furnished Apartments (8)
- New Haven Luxury Apartments (67)
- New Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- West Haven, CT Apartments (9)
- Hamden, CT Apartments (4)
- East Haven, CT Apartments (12)
- North Haven, CT Apartments (3)
- Orange, CT Apartments (3)
- Branford Center, CT Apartments (3)
- Ansonia, CT Apartments (8)
- Milford city, CT Apartments (35)
- Wallingford Center, CT Apartments (10)
- Shelton, CT Apartments (10)
- Naugatuck, CT Apartments (8)
- Stratford, CT Apartments (12)
- Meriden, CT Apartments (19)
- Waterbury, CT Apartments (70)
- Trumbull, CT Apartments (5)
- Bridgeport, CT Apartments (56)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Albertus Magnus College?
The average rent for an apartment near Albertus Magnus College is $2,580.