75 Studio Apartments for rent in New Haven, CT
- Luxury Studio Apartments in New Haven (11)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (14)
- New Haven Apartments with Balconies (31)
- New Haven Apartments with Garages (22)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (25)
- New Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- New Haven Apartments with Parking (60)
- New Haven Apartments with Pools (8)
- New Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- New Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- New Haven Furnished Apartments (9)
- New Haven Luxury Apartments (61)
- New Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in New Haven (12)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Haven (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in New Haven?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in New Haven?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in New Haven?
Salutations! Rumor floating around the ivy-covered halls is you’re looking to score yourself a new … um ... haven in New Haven, Connecticut. Good news, smart guy (or gal): You couldn’t have come to a better place, because setting up people in the lodgings of their lives is what we do best. So study up on the following Qs and As, and you’ll be settled into the perfect New Haven pad in less time than it takes to solve an Einstein equation or recite the first three chapters of Beowulf in Old Englis...See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of New Haven living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in New Haven during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.