2,888 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (71)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (384)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (471)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (187)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (138)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (569)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (341)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (210)
- Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (56)
- Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (703)
- Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (341)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (74)
- Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (131)
- Paradise Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Enterprise Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Sunrise Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Whitney Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (153)
- Laughlin Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
You’ve seen the movies, heard the tales, maybe even dreamed of eloping in the land of luck and love. Now you plan to this famously flashy place. Las Vegas. Beyond the glitz and glamour of the strip, sits a desert city filled with western landscapes, culture, arts and outdoor activities that can transform you from tourist to resident over and over again.
Some call it “Sin City”. Some call it the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. You can call it home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Las Vegas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Las Vegas that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.