121 Condos for rent in Henderson, NV
- Henderson Accessible Apartments (25)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (218)
- Henderson Apartments with Garages (309)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (83)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Henderson Apartments with Parking (332)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (201)
- Henderson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (153)
- Henderson Furnished Apartments (48)
- Henderson Luxury Apartments (406)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (156)
- Paradise Condos for Rent (37)
- Winchester Condos for Rent (13)
- Sunrise Manor Condos for Rent (9)
- Enterprise Condos for Rent (13)
- Boulder City Condos for Rent (1)
- Spring Valley Condos for Rent (32)
- North Las Vegas Condos for Rent (7)
- Las Vegas Condos for Rent (45)
- Summerlin South Condos for Rent (1)
- Lake Havasu City Condos for Rent (13)
During the gold rush, a great pioneer told his people, "Pick up of your shovels, raise your spirits, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." When they arrived in the oasis of the Las Vegas Valley, he said, "Lay down your shovels, drink your spirits, and Viva Las Vegas, because this is the Promised Land."
These days, however, the economy and the casinos will take your shovels, drain your spirits, and foreclose on your Promised Land, so you'd be wise to get out of the fast lane and settle into a nice apartment over here in Henderson. It's certainly a more relaxing place to call home, with the Vegas Strip just a twinkling of lights in the horizon of beautiful desert skies and far off mountains. See more
Finding condos for rent in Henderson is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Henderson may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Henderson that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.