152 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (20)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (6)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (10)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (43)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (3)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (24)
- East Orange 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Irvington 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Kearny 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Belleville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Glen Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bayonne 3 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Jersey City 3 Bedroom Apartments (113)
- Roselle 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rutherford 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Newark provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Newark. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.